Wood Packages: Electric Guitar
The Walnut: Walnut Body and Neck – natural finish only, Figured Maple Top – Quilt or Flame with choice of one color, Walnut Fingerboard.
Walnut Special: Same as “The Walnut” with a seven piece walnut and maple body and five piece matching walnut and maple neck. (Sample: Double Cut electric for Paul Hodgson.)
The Alder: Alder body – choice of one solid or transparent color, Maple neck- natural finish, Figured maple top – quilt or flame, choice of one color, Walnut fingerboard.
All MD Electric Guitars come standard in a 25″ scale, 24 Jumbo frets, 1 11/16″ nut and 2 1/4″ at last fret, a compound 12″-16″ radius fingerboard and graphite nut. Also includes a Two way Truss Rod.
The Basics: $2500
- Single or Double Cut body, Flat Top
- One Humbucker, Neck or Bridge Position
- Volume and Tone
- Black Gotoh Hardware
- Standard Strap Buttons
- Soft Case
The Pro: $4000
- Single or Double Cut, Carved Top
- 2 Humbuckers
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone and 3 way toggle
- Black Schaller Hardware
- Schaller Strap Locks
- Hard-shell Case
- Chambered or Semi-Hollow Body +$75
- Two Tone Burst +$50
- 2nd Humbucker or Alternate Pickup configuration +$150, (includes 3 way toggle or 5 way blade switch with 3 pickups.)
- Chrome Hardware – no extra charge
- Gold Hardware +$125
- Upgrade to Schaller Hardware +$100
- Schaller Strap Locks +$25
- MD Preamp +$50
- Bone Nut – no extra charge
- Any Wood Choice – cost varies
*All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances. The seller, Marcus Daniels Luthiery, reserves the right to make any corrections to prices quoted due to clerical errors or errors of omission and any of the previous stated circumstances. All efforts will be made to contact the customer of said changes to confirm order.