Wood Packages: Steel String Acoustics
#1 Walnut Back and Sides, Redwood Top, Cherry Neck, Walnut Fingerboard and Bridge, Cherry Binding.
#2 Walnut Back and Sides, Western Red Cedar or Sitka Spruce Top, Figured Maple Neck, Walnut Fingerboard and Bridge, Curly Maple Binding.
#3 Figured Maple Back and Sides – Choice of natural or color finish, Sitka Spruce Top, Maple Neck, Walnut Fingerboard and Bridge, Walnut Binding.
All Steel String Acoustics come standard with a 1 11/16″ nut and 2 1/4″ string spread at the bridge. 25″ Scale length. 12″ Radius on the fingerboard. 21 jumbo frets. Graphite nut and saddle.
The Basics: $3000
- Super Jumbo, Jumbo or Mini body style, no cutaway
- Natural Finish, except on #3 wood package
- Black Gotoh Tuners
- Standard strap buttons, black
- Soft Case
The Pro: $4000
- Super Jumbo, Jumbo or Mini Body Style, No Cutaway
- Natural Finish, except on #3
- Black Schaller Tuners
- Under Saddle Pickup with Preamp
- Standard Strap Button at Neck, endpin output jack
- Hardshell Case
- Cutaway + $200
- Upgrade to Schaller Tuners + $50
- Chrome Hardware – no extra charge
- Gold Hardware +$100
- Bone Nut and Saddle +$50
- Pickup and Preamp – cost varies
- Any Wood Choice – cost varies
*All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances. The seller, Marcus Daniels Luthiery, reserves the right to make any corrections to prices quoted due to clerical errors or errors of omission and any of the previous stated circumstances. All efforts will be made to contact the customer of said changes to confirm order.