Content Coming Back

Starting to get content back on my page. I apologize for the quality of some of the pics. Using what I have to rebuild my site. As time goes on and I build new instruments I will replace pics as I can.

As always if you have questions please don’t hesitate to send me a message. You can also check out my Facebook page for more happening in my shop.

Updates Coming Soon

Between a faulty plugin that goofed up my site and a computer that doesn’t work I have been very behind in updating content to my site. Enough is enough! I have ordered a new computer so by the end of the month I should have all web site issues fixed. So please check back for new and updated content, links that function correctly and regular updates.

6-24-21: Started correcting issues and getting content reloaded. It is a slow process so please bare with me.


Coming up on Christmas and I am as busy as ever. I have a full roster of custom necks, ukulele, electric guitar and bass builds and some other custom woodworking projects. Been working on the shop. My table saw broke beyond repair a few months ago but did some work and trade for a vintage Craftsman table saw that my dad has restored.

If you haven’t seen yet, I am discontinuing the Acoustic Strap Secure. I may get a small machinist lathe and make them in house and continue selling them on a retail level only direct from my website. My friend over at The Rock Slide have been making the mini version in brass and nickel plate. I fully endorse his product. There is possibly bigger plans in effect for the Acoustic Strap Secure in the coming year, so please check back for that.

Thanks for sticking with me all these years. Hope to have 6 electric guitars, 4 electric bass and 3 ukuleles ready to sell next year.

Merry Christmas!

More Necks On Order

Got an order for 8 more custom necks. Doing a couple LP style bolt-ons, 4 tilt-back Tele style bolt-ons, a 5 string P-Bass style bolt on and a Rickenbacker style bolt on bass neck, The bass necks have a zebra wood head cap on one and an ebony head cap on the other. The fingerboards are bocote and ebony (the bass fingerboards are not pictured.)

Ukulele Repair: Completed

I built this ukulele 5 years ago. The owner brought it back after someone had stepped on it. Originally it had a Koa top on it. I did not have another piece of Koa large enough so I changed it up a bit with this nice tight grain fir. The original top only had 2 transverse braces and bridge plate. I was able to salvage the original redwood transverse braces then added the fir sound hole patch, redwood “A” braces and a fir bridge plate. Salvaged the original binding as well. Then to prevent further accidents I built a case for it. Still have to add feet, latches, a neck rest and the fitted foam interior and lining. Will share more when complete.

UPDATE: The repair work and case are complete!

Charvel Re-Finish

Had a customer bring in this ’89 Charvel for a re-finish. The black and cream tiger stripe was kind of cool but for one the string ferrules and bridge inserts were painted over and the finish was sticky. The lining from the case was sticking to the end of the guitar and the back of the neck as well some dents in the back of the neck and finish worn off where it was hanging near the head stock. Not knowing what was going on under the finish I dug into it and found the original finish underneath. After some research found out that it was originally transparent purple. So that is where the guitar is headed once again. I am doing nitrocellulose lacquer instead of the polyester finish that was used in the factory. But so far the customer is super excited about the progress. Hope to be done with finish coats by the end of next week then after some drying time it’ll get buffed out and put back together.

[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”23″ display=”basic_thumbnail” thumbnail_crop=”0″]